Saturday, August 22, 2009

Campin' Out

This weekend was the branch campout. Friday night we went up to Kamas (which is east of Park City) to the stake campgrounds. We had a lot of fun. I got to meet some people in the branch that I hadn't met yet, so it was good that I went. Especially now that I'm the Sunday School Secretary and have to take the roll! :) All in all, there were about 25 of us which is a decent turnout. We roasted some yummy hot dogs and hamburgers on the campfire and of course S'Mores!! We played games and had a devotional around the campfire. Thankfully, I had my mom send me my sleeping bag. It wasn't too cold, although it was 30 degrees cooler up there than in the Salt Lake Valley. I love camping but the ground was pretty hard. I was pretty sore when I woke up. Next time I go camping, I'm bringing a mattress!


No comments:

Post a Comment