Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Anybody want a peanut?

For FHE on Monday, we watched a movie outside. It was pretty fun, except I was freezing! We watched The Princess Bride. We've been doing a lot of fun activities lately. This weekend we are going camping up in Kamas. I went last year and it was a lot of fun. This time I made sure to get a sleeping bag so I could stay the night! Now, if only I could find a tent! :)

I've been experimenting with creating my own blog backgrounds. The one up right now is a practice, I wanted to make sure it would work before I spent too much time and energy on it! So, you may see a few different ones and if you like any or want me to make you one, let me know. It's not too difficult to upload it onto your blog, but you have to change the actual code instead of adding a gadget. So it's a little different.

Oh, and I guess I should also mention that I got a calling on Sunday. If you haven't hear, I'm the new Sunday School Secretary. I'll pretty much be just taking the roll. I know, I know, such a hard job! I told my branch president that I didn't want a teaching job or Relief Society President, so I'm pretty happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment