Monday, December 1, 2008

Jasper






Here are some pictures of my new little puppy, Jasper. I've had him for about two weeks now. He can be quite the little handful, he really likes to nibble on me. But he's a puppy, so I guess that's expected and he's only 8 weeks old. We bonded pretty fast, he hates it when I leave him even to take a shower. He tries to climb into the tub with me, good thing he's too small to make it! One day he decided, for whatever reason, to hide in the couch cushions. Weird! I think the garbage truck may have scared him.

He's been really good company these last couple of weeks that I've been out of a job. For those of you who don't know yet, I got laid off two weeks ago. I think it's probably for the best, although right now it may not seem like it. I wasn't in a good situation and I was actually thinking about quitting. Of course now comes the hard part of finding a job in this economy!

1 comment:

  1. Freaking CLAWSONS!! That makes me so mad! I imagine they are slow but really!! You may want to try Select Portfolio Servicing or Green River Capital. They handle REO property. Jeff is trying to get on with one of them right now if he does I will see if he can find you something. Love ya-

    ReplyDelete